The erudite but turgid writings on the topic of editorialists, (a critique of “officially empowered” owner/writers and any other possible voice championed by Interneters) is a wrinkled fabric on which to spill my guts.
- We disdain the privilege of the press pass.
- We oppose editorial features without face, afraid of fingerprint.
- News royalty must take off their hoods for you wear nothing of value.
- We demand old media should learn from new – TV anchors are faces of institutions incarnate.
- We think the letters from the named should be in larger print than the unnamed. And let us chose the fonts of our own character.
- We are not the Public, but single letter writers, one at a time. You are public and plural. We respect identity.
- We will report on everything and boldly go, brazenly see, and risk our being where you will not.
- Media institutions must measure and display their audience so We have the power to change the pie chart of our most common budget.
- All Media must open the their morgues and bring out the dead. Instead of putting $ on the eyes of the corpses, they must free the spirits of the past and give them to search engines, Wiki and the world brain.
- We will write our own letters, we will write, for We are the willing.
Manifesti are on my mind and I collect the worthy here. Let me know of other good ones. And by the the way, the other Royal We is You.